This gorgeous iris-folding card kit is filled with items to get you started with making your own iris-folded greetings cards for Easter and Spring time. The kit contains materials for making eight greeting cards (two each of four different designs). These kits are suitable for card-craft beginners* plus more experienced card crafters who are looking to try iris-folding for the first time.
Time Required: approx. 20-30 mins per card
Your new starter kit contains the following:
• 4 x Mini Iris folding Patterns (Daisy, Bunny, Chick, Butterfly)
• 8 x A6 Kraft Cards with windows (Daisy, Bunny, Chick, Butterfly)
• 8 x C6 Kraft Envelopes
• 22 x A5 sheets of Coloured Paper (Pastel Purple x2, Purple x2, Pastel Yellow x2, Yellow x2, Pastel Pink x2, Pink x2, Pastel
Blue x2, Blue x2, Pastel Green x2, Grey x2, White x2))
• 8 x A5 sheets of White Linen Paper (for inserts)
• 1x A6 sheet of Holographic Card
• 80 x Paper Embellishments (Mini Flowers x20, Flowers x20, Heart x20, Butterfly x20)
• Pattern Guide
• Iris Folding Kit Guide
*The daisy pattern in this kit is a little more fiddly than the others but still suitable for a beginner.
You will also need some common household items like sticky tape, a glue stick, double-sided sticky tape (optional), scissors & blu tack. Happy crafting!
*Please note, colours may be slightly different to the photos, although the kit will remain faithful to the original.
To ensure your kit arrives safely, it will be posted in a wrapped, card box to prevent it from being damaged in the post, and sent UK Royal Mail 1st Class.
International orders can be placed via my Etsy shop.
Be sure to browse the range of luxury card kits available on both sites!
Crafting love, B🌸
Pretty In Paper By B © 2021