Card making for beginners - the perfect way to learn how to do iris folding!
Make your own handmade greetings cards with this beginner's iris folding kit! This card making kit is filled with items to get you or your loved one started with making iris-folded greetings cards suitable for any occasion. The kit contains materials for making eight greeting cards (two each of four different designs). These kits are suitable for card craft beginners plus more experienced card crafters who are looking to try iris-folding for the first time.
Time Required: approx. 20-30 mins per card
• 4 x Mini Iris folding Patterns (Flower, Balloon, Heart & Butterfly)
• 8 x A6 White Card blanks with cut-out windows (Flower, Balloon, Heart & Butterfly)
• 8 x C6 White Envelopes
• 40 x A5 sheets of Coloured Paper (Pastel Pink x4, Salmon, x4, Pastel Yellow x4, Pastel Green x4, Pastel Blue x4, Lilac x4, Puffin Blue x4, Pastel Grey x4, Pastel Brown x4, Cream x4)
• 1x A6 sheet of Holographic Card
• 80 x Paper Embellishments (Flowers x20, Balloon x20, Heart x20, Butterfly x20)
• 2x Sheet of Silver Peel Off Stickers (1x Greetings, 1x Alphabet Letters)
• 1x Roll of Double-sided Sticky Tape
• 1x Black Fineliner Pen
• 4 Pattern Guides
• Iris Folding Kit Guide
You will also need some common household items like sticky tape, a glue stick, scissors & blu tack. Happy crafting!
*Please note, colours may be slightly different to the photos, although the kit will remain faithful to the original.
To ensure your kit arrives safely, it will be posted in a wrapped, card box to prevent it from being damaged in the post, and sent UK Royal Mail 1st Class.
International orders can be placed via my Etsy shop.
Be sure to browse the range of luxury card kits available on both sites!
Crafting love, B 🌸
Pretty In Paper By B © 2021