Want to try iris folding?
This fabulous iris folding card kit is perfect if you want to make your own rainbow greetings cards. The kit contains craft materials to make two A5 rainbow greeting cards. These kits are suitable for card-craft beginners plus more experienced paper crafters who are looking to try iris folding for the first time.
If you have lots of paper and card at home and are just looking for an iris folding pattern and template, there are three versions of the rainbow pattern available in different sizes:
- Mini Rainbow Iris Folding Pattern (suitable for A6 card size)
- Rainbow Iris Folding Pattern (suitable for A5 - like this kit)
- Large Rainbow Iris Folding Pattern (suitable for an A4 Wall Art)
Rainbow Card Kit contains:
• 1 x Iris folding pattern (rainbow)
• 2 x A5 pearlised blue card blanks
• 2 x Rainbow pearlised cut outs
• 2 x A4 Sheets of white linen paper (for inserts)
• 2x C5 White envelopes
• 9 x A5 Sheets of coloured paper (purple x1, dark blue x1, light blue x1, dark green x1, light green x1, yellow x1, orange x1, pink x1, red x1)*
• 2x Strips of glitter card (silver x1, gold x1)
• 36 x Mini paper hearts
• 40 x Foam sticky pads
• 1x Pattern guide
• 1x Iris folding instruction guide
You will also need the following basic household items: sticky tape, a glue stick, double sided sticky tape (optional), scissors & blu tack. Happy crafting!
Kit Difficulty Level: Beginner
Time Required: approx. 30-40 mins per card
*Please note, colours may be slightly different to the photos, although the kit will remain faithful to the original.
To ensure your kit arrives safely, it will be posted in a wrapped, card box to prevent it from being damaged in the post, and sent UK Royal Mail 1st Class.
International orders can be placed via my Etsy shop.
Be sure to browse the range of luxury card kits available on both sites!
Crafting love, Bethan 🌸
Pretty In Paper By B © 2021