Bring some pretty paper joy to your Christmas cards this year with this printable angel iris folding template and pattern guide!
The angel iris folding PDF document includes:
• 1x Angel Iris Folding Template
• 1x Pattern Guide
• 1x Greetings Card Template (Square)
• 1x Detailed Instructions
• 1 x Angel SVG Cut File* (body, halo, wings, feet)
*Please note that using the SVG cut file is completely optional. A template is also provided for those that do not have the option to cut SVG files.
• Pattern Size: W 9.9cm x H 10.5cm (with wings, halo and feet)
• Difficulty: Beginner
• Patterns are for crafters’ personal use only – commercial enquiries are welcome.
To create this card, you will also need:
• 1x Sheet A4 card
• 1x Sheet A4 plain paper
• 3x different pretty papers
• 1x Small piece shiny card (for the centre)
• Sticky tape
• Glue Stick (optional)
• Double-sided tape
• Pencil & ruler
• Blue Tac
• Craft knife
• Cutting mat
IMPORTANT: Orders from outside the UK must be placed via my Etsy Shop. As a small business we are unable to process international orders here due to the complexity of the taxes involved. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
For more crafting tips, greetings card inspiration and all things pretty paper, head to my Instagram @PrettyInPaperByB!
Copyright © 2021 Pretty In Paper By B.
All rights reserved. This document or any portion thereof may not be reproduced without the express written permission of Pretty In Paper By B. Patterns are for crafters’ personal use only – commercial enquiries are welcome.
Pretty in Paper by B is a trade mark.