Create a unique piece of art with the Nine Paper Hearts Iris Folding Craft Kit!
This kit allows beginners to craft an eye-catching wall art display with its contemporary designs and vibrant colours. The premium quality kit offers easy, eye-catching results, allowing you to make a sophisticated and stylish statement in any room.
Each heart is made with a single colour of the rainbow making the iris folding process even more restful than usual. Just relax and enjoy the simple rhythm of the technique.
Also available in Pastel Rainbow Colours.
Time Required: approx. 20-30 minutes per heart (3-4.5 hours in total)
• 1x 12 inch (30cm) square white 9 heart card aperture
• 1x 12 inch (30cm) square white card blank (to cover the back)
• 1x 12 inch (30cm) square picture mount
• 18 x sheets of A5 coloured paper (2x rosella red, 2x bullfinch pink, 2x fantail orange, 2x intensive yellow, 2x parakeet green, 2x woodpecker green, 2x peacock blue, 2x iris sirio blue, 2x purple)
• 9 x A8 sheets glitter card (red, pink, orange, gold, light green, green, turquoise, blue, purple)
• Hanging tabs
• Foam Pads
• 1x Heart iris folding pattern
• Iris Folding Instructions & colour guide
You will also need some common household items like sticky tape, scissors & blue or white tack. Happy crafting!
*Please note, colours may be slightly different to the photos, although the kit will remain faithful to the original.
To ensure your kit arrives safely, it will be posted in a wrapped, card box and sent UK Royal Mail.
International orders can be placed via my Etsy shop.
Be sure to browse the range of luxury card kits available on both sites!
Crafting love, B 🌸
Pretty In Paper By B © 2023
really enjoyed the kit, would recommend Beth’s products!
Great kit easy to do
Very pleased with my new heart iris folding project, looks beautiful in a box frame, had lots of lovely comments on it already. Would like more projects like that one. Have ordered from you before and have been very impressed by how quick the items come, and how nicely boxed up the items were. Have recommended you to my friends.