FEATURING HEDGEHOG, OWL AND TOADSTOOL IRIS FOLDING PATTERNS!
The Woodland Adventure Card Making Kit is perfect for iris folding beginners and contains materials for making six greeting cards (2 x owl, 2 x hedgehog, 2 x toadstool). It includes a bumper variety of coloured, pearlised and sparkle papers plus NEW MDF EMBELLISHMENTS.
Make stunning, unique and super cute cards for a range of occasions such as birthdays, thank yous or graduations. Create something special for someone special!
Your new Woodland card making kit includes the following:
• 3 x Woodland iris folding patterns (owl, hedgehog, toadstool)
• 2 x Square hedgehog card apertures (ivory)
• 2 x A5 owl card apertures (ivory)
• 2 x A4 toadstool card apertures (ivory)
• 2 x Square coloured card blanks (mustard, dark green)
• 2 x A5 coloured card blanks (mocha brown, slate grey)
• 2 x Square white envelopes
• 2 x A5 white envelopes
• 2 x A6 white envelopes
• 22 x A5 Sheets of coloured paper (80gsm)
• 12 x A5 Sheets of sparkle / pearlised paper (100gsm)
• 1 x A6 Sheet of glitter card (gold)
• 6 x Sheets of textured paper (for inserts)
• 80 x Foam sticky pads
• MDF embellishments (including flowers, leaves, feet, nose, wings)
• Printed embellishments (including eyes, mouths wings, feet, noses hat, branch)
• 3 x Pattern colour guides
• 1 x Iris folding instruction booklet
• 1 x Sheet of General greeting peel-off stickers
Time Required: approx. 30-40 mins per card
You will also need some common household items like sticky tape, a glue stick or PVA glue, scissors & a little blue or white tack. Happy crafting!
*Please note, colours may be slightly different to the photos, although the kit will remain faithful to the original.
- To ensure your kit arrives safely, it will be packaged in a wrapped, card box and sent via Royal Mail.
- Please place order via my Etsy Shop.
Crafting love, Bethan 🌸
Pretty In Paper By B © 2023
Absolutely love it, i am obsessed with owls & hedgehogs. The quality of the kit is iexceptional. I think i am hooked will be definitely ordering again x
I did the owl for my friend’s birthday and she loved it