The Time to Celebrate Iris Folding Kit is perfect for creating six unique wine, gin, and champagne glass greeting cards for any occasion.
Relax and unwind with this gorgeous mindful craft kit - a fun and elegant way to express yourself. And you get to enjoy the beauty of stunning greeting cards you made yourself!
The iris folding kit contains materials for making six greeting cards (two 6 inch/15cm square cards and four rectangular cards, 21x10.5cm). This kit has a range of activities - the wine glass is suitable for card craft beginners plus anyone looking to try iris folding for the first time. The gin glass (intermediate) starts with six colours but drops to four as you get closer to the centre of the design. The double champagne glass (intermediate) requires you to make two iris folding shapes per card and a little more care is needed to make sure the paper strips don't overlap the second aperture.
Your new Time to Celebrate iris folding kit includes the following:
• 3 x Iris folding patterns & colour guides (gin glass, wine glass, champagne glass)
• 2 x Square ivory card apertures (double champagne glasses)
• 4 x Rectangular ivory card apertures (2 x wine glass, 2 x gin glass)
• 2 x Square pearlised card blanks (1x gold, 1x silver)
• 4 x Rectangular (21x10.5cm) coloured card blanks (red, pink, lilac, mustard)
• 26 x A5 Sheets of coloured paper
• 18 x A5 Sheets of pearlised / sparkle paper
• 2 x A6 Sheets of glitter card (1x gold, 1x silver)
• 2 x Square white envelopes
• 4 x DL white envelopes
• 6 x Sheets of textured paper (for inserts)
• 2 x Sheets of alphabet peel-off stickers (1x gold, 1x silver)
• 1 x sheet printed greeting embellishments
• 1 x sheet Rainbow gems 3mm
• 10 x bows (5x gold, 5x silver)
• 1 x Iris folding instruction booklet
• 160 x Foam sticky pads
Time Required: approx. 20-60 mins per card
You will also need some common household items like sticky tape, double-sided sticky tape, a glue stick, scissors & blue or white tack. Happy crafting!
*Please note, colours may be slightly different to the photos, although the kit will remain faithful to the original.
- To ensure your kit arrives safely, it will be packaged in a wrapped, card box and sent via Royal Mail.
- Please place order via my Etsy Shop.
Crafting love, Bethan 🌸
Pretty In Paper By B © 2023
Very pleased with the Time to Celebrate kit but I would have preferred pre cut outs of the stem rather than stencil pattern as I found it tricky to cut them out.
Loving the new designs. Can't wait to get started 🙂
Lovely product ,nicely packed .I will order from you again.